Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake From Sweden to Harajuku - 蛙: My new eyes - amazing!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

My new eyes - amazing!

Sorry for not updating recently but I've had problems with my neck and my back. My roommate cracked it and today I feel like a new person. I did yoga today and I was 5-6 cm more flexible than usual! After class I went downtown with Allie to buy our Halloween costumes. I'm going to be a geisha! ^-^

I tried on my circle lenses today and I love them! They are super comfortable and really amazing! I feel like a doll even though they are only 14,2 mm. You will have to deal with me wearing no make-up today but I really wanted to show you guys how they looked when I was wearing them!
Btw, I'm fully aware that it looks like I'm not wearing clothes but that's not the case. Just so you know!

みなさんも明日のハロウィンを楽しんでね♡

 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment