Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake From Sweden to Harajuku - 蛙: Under the weather

Friday, November 1, 2013

Under the weather

こんばんは!今日は本当に疲れています。皆さん元気ですか。ハピハロウイン!皆、気をつけてください。

I haven't been feeling so good today, I've been dealing with a lot of pain and is laying in bed right now.  Three roomies are out partying and three is home and are all under the weather. I did makeup on my three roomies today. One got dramatic cat eyes, another one got really long fake lashes and the third was turned into a man. I love doing makeup on people and I wish I could have more time to sit down and do my own for fun, like I did back in Sweden…

Anyway, I did get a lot of compliments from people (even a teacher) today in school. I love being able to be myself and dress the way I feel comfortable. My pink/blonde wig was delivered to me today. I like it very much and it was very comfortable but I realized it was a long time since I wore a wig because I had more difficulties putting it on. Blah(!) but I hope you like it as much as I do.

Listening to Yohio right now and feeling very relaxed and content with my life. 


No comments :

Post a Comment