Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake From Sweden to Harajuku - 蛙: ただいま!I'm back!

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

ただいま!I'm back!

Long time no see guys!
I have had a break from the blog for a while but now I feel as if it's time to start again. I've seen that a lot of you still are checking in here and I've also had some newspapers contacting me.

So what's new in my life?
Hmm let's see I've been living in California for two whole years! It has been one of the best times of my life. I've met so many wonderful people, seen and experienced a million things and I've grown as a person. I definitely feel more secure in myself, in who I am and what I want in life.

But enough about the past... What's happening now in my life is that I've started university back here in Sweden and I'm currently studying Japanese, again. It's been more than two years since I sat at a desk studying this language so I am without a doubt a bit rusty but it's incredible so far!

Until next time - 楽しんでください!


No comments :

Post a Comment